Sunday 18th April 2010

by admin

Here’s a little video for our little man.

12 Responses to “Archer’s Birth”

1. Melba Morris says:

Hi Bethany and Ben,
    I’m Larry and Vicki’s friend from ATL. Just want to say the video is beautiful, your children are beautiful and it blessed my heart to be able to see it. Incidentally, Archer was born on our youngest son’s birthday! Greg is now 52!!!
    Enjoy him! Melba

2. Aunt Janette says:

thanks!! I needed that !!!

3. ::cousin neet:: says:

Thank you for sharing yet another life changing event with us… I feel like I was right there with you! Love you guys!

4. Laurel says:

Awesome video! So happy for y’all!

5. What a great video! Love the family portrait at the end. Congrats again to you guys. I hope everything is going well.

6. Autumn Willard says:

Such a great video….I am so happy for you and your beautiful family.

7. Christina says:

Beautiful video! I am so excited for you guys :)

8. Kathryn Horn says:

Thank you so much for sharing the video! It is beautifully done and captures such beautiful moments. Can’t wait until we can meet Archer!

9. jill says:

love it! what a sweet video of archer coming into the world!

10. Laura Russell says:

What a precious video! Your family is precious! Love ya!

11. Poppy says:

Another awarding-winning video with a stellar performance by Mom, Dad, Violet, and Archer! Great job! We love you Archer and all.

12. Vickie (Grammy) says:

What a blessing! Welcome to the world, little Archer!