Monday 21st September 2009

Last weekend, we drove to San Antonio and spent the day with Bethany’s high-school friend Maria at Sea World. Here’s a little video of the day.

12 Responses to “Saturday at Sea World”

1. Tootie says:

Those penguins are pretty tough!

2. Laur says:

She is beautiful and growing up so fast. How adorable.. Love ya
    Laura

3. Grubes says:

V’s glasses are soooooo cute! I need her! Thanks for the video even though all it does is make me sad. Miss you guys so much! :( I have to go cry now. Kiss V for us!

4. Grandma Nobles says:

Great job on the video, Ben!

5. shelley says:

WOW, your girl has really got the rythum!!!!!

6. Lindsay Keller says:

Get that girl some dance classes, quick! She’s a natural! What creative expression and movement! (Though I will say that one or two parts definitely reminded me of Elaine’s dancing from Seinfeld.) Ha! Soooo cute!

7. Poppy says:

You can bust some moves girl!! Love you!

8. Jennifer says:

Aww! I love this video! Where did she learn how to dance? That was too cute!!!!!

9. ::cousin neet:: says:

Ha! She dances *JUST* like Cousin Neet (elbows included!)
    LOVE it! Love you guys!

10. Caroline says:

LOVED her little dance moves! Such a cutie!! And the fact that she calls cotton candy a cloud..love it:)

11. Tootie says:

Love it! Love the dancing!

12. Lora says:

I really needed another Violet video! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us. She’s growing up so fast, I can’t stand it. Love seeing her personality. She is so smart and so beautiful! Watching her dancing it up is just adorable. You guys are doing a wonderful job as parents, by the way! She’s so happy!