Sunday 19th October 2008

We went to Maker Faire for the first time yesterday at the Travis County Expo Center. Here’s a little video of what we saw.

6 Responses to “Maker Faire 2008”

1. Mark says:

Hey, I was there! We are lucky to have such a cool event in Austin. Looks like your girl had a great time.

2. Christina says:

Wow–cool video! I must say we don’t have anything that cool in South Florida!! I love all the creative inventions-the trash can air gun is awesome. Also, I agree, the music is perfect for that video lol!
    By the way, I always crack some smiles reading about Violet’s newest catch-phrases! Please keep them coming :)

3. ::cousin neet:: says:

After watching this video, I have to say that I am SOOOOO glad that you guys aren’t raising Violetta in Fort Myers… Austin offers SOOO much more for her to do and experience! I am so proud of you guys… Miss you muchly!!! (see you at Thanksgiving? Christmas?)
    And Bessie – thanks for the encouragement… check out my blog for today’s update when you get a chance!
    Love y’all!
    a

4. Kathryn Horn says:

I think I am going to take Violet’s lead and start using the phrase, “super ready”!

5. meagan says:

fun! what cool inventions…i love the smoke droplets. What’s were those red flashy glasses you put on? i love the background music..perfect:)

6. Poppy says:

Man, I wish I could have gone to that with you! I always enjoy your selection of music on the videos- what’s this one? We can’t wait to get out there too. I’m ready to be a Texan!