Tuesday 24th June 2008

Here’s a video of some of the things we did this Spring.

22 Responses to “Working It Out”

1. Lora Cole says:

She is growing up so quickly. It seems like I just watched the video’s from Taiwan yesterday…Tomorrow I travel to bring home our Allie girl. Finally!!! Your video of Violet is just as sweet as can be and I’m so glad that I was able to see it before we take off.
    Keep them coming!!! She is just a doll baby…
    Lora

2. akabah says:

Your videos are so wonderful- they always make me teary for some reason! Violet is utterly enchanting.

3. Sarah says:

I especially love the roar in time with the music! :)

4. jill says:

yay – i love it! you guys look like you’ve had so much fun lately! i can’t wait to come visit you all soon!

5. jason horn says:

Great job. Now quit your job and make more of these videos…then move back here so you don’t have to make videos so I can see Violet doing great things.

6. Tiffany says:

Hey Bethany, it’s Tiffany Giddes. I ran into your family at Lee Roy’s and your mom told me to come check out the website…You have a beautiful daughter; I watched the videos of yall going over there to get her, and I was balling my eyes out. I’m so proud of you, you are a remarkable person, and I am so honored to call you my friend.

7. Kevin says:

Great video! I love the dancing and we gotta get one of those wagons with the canopy.

8. Christina says:

Aww, Violet is a tiny dancer! And I love the counting, too–that’s awesome! Great video :)

9. she’s really a star! a very adorable one :D .
    btw, very fun family li’ll violet have here ;)

10. Uncle Ben says:

How sweet was the lion perfectly on beat with the music! Awesome video i miss yall

11. ::cousin neet:: says:

LOVE the appropriately timed lions roars! Oh, and Violet is kinda cute too =0)
    Love y’all!

12. Karin & Rob says:

Awesome video! Violet is such a cutie!

13. Meagan Newberry says:

luckiest kid EVER to have you two as parents! I think that is also the coolest wagon I’ve ever seen. She is beautiful!

14. Jennifer Cullimore says:

I LOVE it!!! She is so precious!!! It looks like you guys are constantly having fun!

15. Amy Mayfield says:

Oooh, I love it! She is so darn precious. Great memories, and you always have such excellent video footage and photos. Great job.

16. Aunt Becca says:

Amazing video Ben! I love it…more tears flowin down my cheek. She’s so precious!

17. Vickie (Grammy) says:

Another award winner!!! It’s so special to have this!
    Love,
    Grammy

18. Jenny says:

I LOVE it!
    She makes me laughing and crying all together.
    Thank you for sharing the joy!

19. Kathryn Horn says:

Pretty cool how Violet was counting as the song said something about counting it up or out. very clever.
    As always the star (ie Violet) made the show!

20. Andrea says:

Great video! Violet is getting so big. I love the music for the video too.

21. Caroline Parker says:

She is TOO cute!!!! You should make more of these:) I love to hear her little laugh. Hopefully one day, in person, but this is pretty dang close.

22. Grandma Nobles says: